We service most Northern, Eastern and Western Suburbs.
- Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
- Saturday 8:30am to 12:30pm
- Public Holidays
- New Year
House Calls by appointment. Please Call 08 8281 6400 to discuss.
We do our best to arrive as scheduled but traffic conditions, emergencies or other unforeseen circumstances will sometimes cause us to be late or need to reschedule.
House calls are scheduled to be as geographically close as possible, which means that we may not be available to be in your area on a given day.
Exceptions can be made for sick pets but may incur an emergency surcharge depending on the case in question and availability (i.e. rebooking other appointments to fit you in).
The charge for a House Call is $99.00 during normal office hours. This includes consulting the owner and the general examination of his/her pet. Required treatments, procedures and medications are not included in this fee and are charged accordingly.
House Call Fee
- The House call fee includes: the visit to your home and the examination of your pet.
- The House call fee is the same for ALL SUBURBS serviced.
- Such as treatment, medications, surgery are charged separately.
- Treatment options are discussed with the client prior to treatment.
- Have you considered Pet insurance to protect you from unexpected Bills? If so you should purchase the insurance while your pet is healthy. Google Pet insurance for a comprehensive listing of insurance possibilities.